Download FenrirFS (Free)
FenrirFS 2.4.7 Release Notes02/19/2013
- Support added for Twitter API Version 1.1.
- Floating point calculation errors occurring when displaying OAuth authentication dialog fixed.
- Actions becoming unstable when a large number of thumbnail images are displayed fixed.
FenrirFS 2.4.6 Release Notes10/31/2012
- Authorization method when uploading to Evernote changed to OAuth.
(The OAuth authentification dialog is displayed on the initial upload after updating.)
- Sorting of item list view of items in ZIP files changed to by file name.
- Scroll distance when using mouse wheel on label lists / smart folder lists adjusted.
FenrirFS 2.4.5 Release Notes05/04/2012
- File searching by inputting Roman characters in the search box made possible.
- Support added to modify the file search settings from the right-click menu of the search box magnifying icon.
- Support added to use regular expressions in searches by modifying the file search settings.
- An equivalent function to the Susie plug-in for viewing ZIP files has been implemented as standard so you can now view the contents of ZIP files without having to install any plug-ins.
- Modifications made to apply processing on actual files when drag and dropping aliases from FenrirFS.
- Modifications made to apply processing on actual files when performing copy and cut operations on aliases.
- Modifications made to not try and re-attempt synchronization when the sync destination folder does not exist when opening the auto-sync mode profile.
- Modifications made so the image quality settings can be modified from the right-click menu of image preview.
- Issue where thumbnail rendering would be out of place by 1 pixel in Windows XP environments fixed.
- Issue where thumbnails would not be rendered properly in Windows Vista 64bit environments fixed.
- Option added to the auto-sync mode profile to not watch files in sub-folders.
- Option added to the auto-sync mode profile to only attach labels of folders directly above.
FenrirFS 2.4 Release Notes08/03/2012
- Image spread view function implemented so that images can be aligned and displayed in groups of 2 images.
- Switching to slide show view from image preview made possible.
- Quickly creating items made possible with [Add Label / Add label group] in the right-click menu of the label list.
- Quickly creating items made possible with [Add smart folder/Add smart folder group] in the right-click menu of the smart folder list.
- [Apply to existing files] option added to create/edit file automatic sorting settings so that you can immediately apply the effects to existing files when updating the automatic sorting settings.
- Creating labels from the label selection menu of the automatic sorting filter creation / modification dialog made possible.
- [Actual size] / [Fit to screen size] setting added for full-screen view so that images smaller than the size of the screen can be enlarged and displayed.
- Issue where operations when using the mouse wheel would be unstable depending on the mouse used improved.
- Issue where restoration of window positions on start up in multi-screen environments would not operate properly improved.
- Switching to full-screen view by double clicking in the displayed area made possible when images are being displayed in the preview pane of wide-screen view or Quick Preview.
- Issue where items in the same position could not be selected with the mouse after deleting items from the label list / smart folder list improved.
- File searching by inputting Roman characters in the search box made possible.
FenrirFS 2.3 Release Notes09/02/2012
- Support for Susie plug-in, and extension support for image preview function added.
* It is required to place the Susie plug-in a specified location.
[7、Vista environment] C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Fenrir Inc\FenrirFS\plugins\susie
[XP environment] C:\Documents and Settings\<User name>\Application Data\Fenrir Inc\FenrirFS\plugins\susie
[Portable version] <FenrirFS.exe location>\plugins\susie
* You can set to a location of your choice by adding the text below to <Profile folder>\settings\setting.ini
SusiePluginDir=<Folder which contains Susie plug-in>
- You can now preview files in archives when you install Susie plug-in supporting ZIP and other archive file formats.
- Full screen display support for image previewing added.
- Operability improved by also displaying files with child group labels attached in the file list when selecting label groups.
* This function can be turned off by adding the text below to the config section of \settings\setting.ini
- Issue fixed where moving of label groups by drag and dropping in label lists would not work has been fixed.
- Movements improved so that selected items do not change when the arrow icon in label lists/smart folder lists are clicked.
- The dialog box of the automatic sorting settings for files can now be resized.
- Issue where methods of part of the FenrirFS API could not be used from the scripting language has been fixed.
FenrirFS 2.2 Release Notes12/20/2011
- Chinese has been added as a selectable language in Environment Settings|General|Language.
- Management has been made easy even when there is a high item count by adding a function to create sub-groups for label groups.
- Function to decide the font being used by checking the effectiveness of clear type in the system settings.
Also, if Meiryo is installed for XP, and clear type is enabled, Meiryo can now be used as a displayable font.
- Functionality reliability has been improved by fixing the issue where the image directional information is not correctly reflected when displaying image files in the Quick Preview window.
FenrirFS 2.1 Release Notes11/30/2011
- Languages can now be changed from: Environment Settings | General | Display Language Currently, Japanese and English are supported.
- Option to upload images to Facebook, Twitter related image sharing sites, and Evernote has been added to the right-click menu of file list.
(It is also possible to upload files other than images to Evernote.)
(Account settings can be modified from Enviroment Settings | Twitter and Environment Settings | Evernote.)
(When trying to upload to Facebook while not logged in, a verification dialogue is now displayed.)
- Improved operation to rectify and display thumbnails and previews when photographs taken with a digital camera or smartphone include information about the image direction.
- A dialogue box for selecting the location of the profile folder is now displayed, allowing the user to select the correct location of the profile folder, for when the profile folder could not open properly when starting up.
- Usability has been improved by making it possible to memorize the selected position of labels and smart folders for each profile.
FenrirFS 2.0.3 Release Notes11/16/2011
- The problem where information regarding labels and comments etc. is deleted when modifying files in a profile in auto sync mode when using certain applications, has been fixed, and reliability has been improved.
- The problem where focus position of file list items does not reset when performing a search from the search box, has been fixed, and reliability has been improved.
- The problem where opening and closing of label groups by the arrow using the mouse click can not be done repeatedly when displaying the label lists in flat view, has been fixed, and reliability has been improved.
- Processing of start up arguments when starting from Sleipnir 4 has been improved.
- The problem where an unnecessary "&" is displayed in each item in the display mode selection menu, has been fixed, and reliability has been improved.
- The problem where folder icons would not be displayed when viewing in default mode in certain environments, has been fixed, and reliability has been improved.
FenrirFS 2.0.2 Release Notes09/09/2011
- The problem where the restrictions when performing multiple start ups in certain environments, has been fixed, and reliability has been improved.
- The problem where the context menu is not displayed when items are selected from the file list and the application key is pressed, has been fixed, and reliability has been improved.