FenrirFS Inquiry Page
Please fill in the information below (1) ~ (6) and then send a message.
We will confirm the stated problem, and perform an investigation to find the causes and how to fix it. In order to respond to your inquiry in the most efficient way possible, please state the details of the problem in as much detail as possible.
Please tell us your operating system, FenrirFS version, and Internet Explorer version.
[How to Confirm Your FenrirFS Version]
[How to Confirm Your FenrirFS Version] You can confirm you FenrirFS version by clicking the Fenrir logo in FenrirFS and selecting [Version Information].
[How to Confirm Your Internet Explorer Version]
[How to Confirm Your Internet Explorer Version] You can confirm you Internet Explorer version by clicking the Menu Bar in Internet Explorer and selecting [Version Information] from the [Help] Column.
Anti-virus Software / Firewall Software
Please insert information regarding the version you use.
Examples: Norton Internet Security 2009, Virus Buster 2010, kaspersky Internet Security 2010.
Resident Software (Any that is likely to have an effect.)
Please make sure to state if you are using DropBox or Disk Utilities. ( It is fine to state just what you know.)
Inquiry Type(Question, Error Report, etc.)
If you only list the problem, there may be occassions when we can not judge whether a question is being asked, or a problem being reported.
Details of the Problem
- Process of Occurrence (When adding a file, deleting a file, modifying the label settings, etc.)
- Frequency of Occurence (Always occurs, occurs once in a specific number of times, occurs after a specific length of use, etc.)
- When it Started Occurring (After updating the software, reinstalling your Operating System, etc.)
- Contents of any Error Messages (Error messages can be copied by using Ctrl + C)
- The number of files registered in FenrirFS
- Available Space on Your Hard Drive (Please state if you have been using a network drive, RAM Disk, etc.)
Inquiry E-mail Addres: (We will reply within 3 working days.)